Looking back on year 2018
A little hindsight is sometimes good also when planning for the future. Our future still consists of working towards the perfect strategy platform – all in line with our mission statement ‘For Simply Smart Strategies’.
So, here’s a quick recap what happened with team FIBRES behind the scenes during 2018:
- Started with two tech wizards joining our team
- Maija Forsell started as our shark-slipper-wearing Head of Customer Engagement
- Visited events like Media Honeypot in Helsinki, Startup Autobahn’s Expo Day’s in Stuttgart and H.18 Next Economy Forum in Helsinki
- Were part of Plug and Play Berlin’s Batch 0 for startups, culminating for an Expo Day in September
- Had amazing time at Innovation Roundtable Summit 2018 in Copenhagen
- Released nearly 20 updates with some really cool face lifts for FIBRES software
- Had our very first webinars (yes, took us long enough to start) and online Coffee Breaks for customers and users
- And most importantly…worked with some of the coolest customers on the planet – thank you all!
Next year look out for the international Futures Day on 1st of March, our team will be contributing to that. And of course, keep an eye out for more FIBRES development to help you collaborate on future trends and strategy. We’ll be introducing new ways to visualize trend tracking content, improved user onboarding, and much more!
See you next year with more smart futures and strategies!
Happy holidays from our entire team!
With all the best,
CEO, FIBRES Online
#teamfibres #foresight #strategy #collaboratefuture