FIBRES Online opens a survey about “Foresight as part of Strategic Management”
Survey open until 22nd of February at noon (EET).
- What? This online survey focuses on a few key questions about the use of market foresight and future related information in strategic management.
- For whom? For anyone who works with such information, utilizes the outcomes of such work or is responsible for organizing such work.
- Results? All answers are anonymous. If you wish, leave your contact information below to receive the survey’s summary results later this spring. In fact, we aim to tell some of the results during March 1st – World Futures Day.
Why is combination of foresight and strategic management interesting? The latest research indicates that:
“Firms with the right strategic foresight capabilities outcompete the average by a 33% higher profitability and a 200% higher market cap growth.” (Rohrbeck, R., Technological Forecasting & Social Change (2017) https://doi.org/10.1016/j.techfore.2017.12.013)
Future is something we all shape. How about giving your colleague a Futures Day challenge? Ask your colleague to answer the survey as well!
#fibresonline #futuresday #foresight
Want to know about the results or ask questions?
Latest posts by Heli Salonen-McGrath (see all)
- Team FIBRES and a remote work week in Spain - 09.05.2019
- Foresight Into Your Business Decisions - 27.03.2019
- Futures Day: Is your company proacting or reacting to future? - 07.03.2019