We Are Hiring!We are building the perfect strategy platform, and seeking to grow our business into a 100 million EUR turnover range during the following years. Want to be a part of our future?
We are seeking you to take the lead over the FIBRES user experience!
Location: Helsinki, Finland
We are looking for an individual primarily for our Lead Designer’s role: your main job is about FIBRES UI/UX (Service) design.
FIBRES runs on a distributed, modern cloud architecture and we seek only to use the best technologies available.
The Lead Designer’s role and expected experience covers the following:
- research and analysis of key user audiences, their domains, processes, and needs
- iterative concept creation and design with the team and customers (prototyping, benchmarking, story mapping, etc.)
- developing a design framework / pattern library
- designing interactive visualizations and user interfaces to analysis services and AI
- usability testing, metrics, interviews, A/B testing, analytics
For web / SaaS frontend development we’d still wish for you to work hands-on also:
- user interface implementation with Angular (or similar), SCSS, D3, etc.
- cucumber-style automated end-to-end testing
- again, working in a clean SaaS architecture with RESTful APIs
It will be great if you have know-how on how these following will affect the software design, but don’t worry, we’ve got two remarkable professionals working in these fields as their main domain:
- cloud/SaaS architectures
- working with AWS
- continuous integration / continuous delivery solutions
- RESTful APIs
- NoSQL databases (MongoDB)
Then, there’s some additional stuff that might be of interest to you as well…
Third, we are building an AI-assisted SW and even a platform business model. In technology terms, this leads to e.g. a lot of hard-core analytics tech integrations, advanced recommendation engines, and so on…which in turn needs to be implemented on a highly engaging and responsive design…
How to apply? Simply just reach out to us!
The quickest way to get moving is to talk directly with our CEO, Panu Kause.
phone: +358 40 838 4603
We are based in Helsinki, Finland.
Let’s make future happen!