There are two main ways to add new content into FIBRES: manual inputs by your team directly into FIBRES and automated inputs via integrated data sources.
If you want to e.g. create a Signal or a Trend description from scratch, you can start with Create.1. Click Create.
2. Choose Article type from Signal, Signal Cluster, Trend, or Megatrend.
3. Click Create from Image or Create from Blank.
4. Give your input a descriptive title.
💡 Next, you can continue to categorize and assess the Article to place it on the Radar. How to place an Article on the Radar →
If you find an interesting piece of news on the internet, you can use the Web Clipper to save a full copy of it to FIBRES at one click.
1. First, install the FIBRES Web Clipper to your browser favorites/bookmark bar.
2. Once the Web Clipper is added, click the Add to FIBRES bookmark button while viewing any web article in the open web.
✅ Done! A full copy of the web article is saved as a FIBRES Article in your Account.
💡 By default, Articles added with the Web Clipper are given the Article type Signal. You can change the Article type any time by clicking the rounded Article type flag under the image.
If you don't have the Web Clipper installed, you can add a copy of a web article also by clicking Create.
FIBRES is seamlessly integrated many external data sources to diversify the manual inputs added by your team. Additional data sources are being added continuously, and can be modified according to your needs:
You can reach us at email@example.com